Get More Control Over Your Recurring Workflows
Workflows, checklists, SOPs...Manifestly helps teams organize work so you can do more with less.
Peace of mind for everyone on your team with a business checklist app
Recurring workflows to ensure nothing is missed.
Powerful workflows with a no-code platform
Manifestly brings a clear outline to your current processes by letting you instruct team members on how to complete any tasks at hand. With a checklists app you can transform your tasks into actionable workflows that mirror your business.
- Conditional logic to handle every use case
- Role based assignments to ensure clear task responsibilities
- Relative due dates to finish tasks on time
- Data collection to gather the information you need
- Webhooks to integrate with any other online system
Take the guesswork out of assigned tasks
Manifestly makes it easy to ensure your team executes the right set of tasks - every time. With thousands of integrations available to launch and assign runs based on events in other systems as well as an easy scheduler to automate the daily, weekly, or monthly checklists your organization depends on.
- Create one-off runs of a workflow with one click
- Have a lot of checklists? Import those with a spreadsheet
- Use our calendar scheduler to set up recurring checklists
- Use our Zapier integration (or any iPaaS) to integrate with your other systems
- Developers can use our API to automate almost anything with your workflows
The Checklists App you need to track processes & assignments
From customizable dashboards to detailed notifications and reporting, Manifestly ensures you will have the information you need to know what is being worked on, what is late, and who is responsible for every recurring process and task.
- Sortable summary views so you know the status of many processes with one look
- Customizable reminders and due dates so you can be notified in real-time when any task or process is late
- Searchable Activity Logs help you audit your processes and know who did what and when
- Outlook and Google calendar integration to keep everyone updated on assignments
More than just checklist software
Realtime Live Support
Free onboarding support so you can quickly start using Manifestly like a pro. Let's talk.
Protect your firm’s data with industry-leading data privacy and security.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
You do not. Start your trial today with no credit card needed.
Yes, you can change your plan anytime, and we will make the adjustment on your next billing cycle.
Non-profits receive a 50% discount and educational organizations receive 25% off any subscription to Manifestly. Contact us for more information.
The primary advantage of using checklist app software is that it provides the ability to track assignments, due dates, data collection, and comments. Checklist and workflow software tools like Manifestly Checklists also support more advanced features like conditional logic, web hooks, and more advanced automations.
Checklist software provides benefits over using documents or spreadsheets in they checklist apps can track due dates, assignments, and include conditional logic. Many organizations start their use of checklists using simple documents, but then upgrade to checklist apps when their needs become more sophisticated.
Workflows are a series of steps for a business process. Workflows show everyone what tasks are to be done, which are completed, when they are due, and who is responsible for them. Workflows provide a formal structure for processes to increase the visibility and efficiency across teams.