Checklist Software with an Open API and Web Hooks
Webhooks are a technology superpower to help you integrate your workflows with virtually any other cloud based software service.
Workflow management software used by some of the most well known brands in the world
Use webhooks to update any cloud based system on the web
With Manifestly Checklists webhooks, you have access to 3 different triggers to set up your webhooks - workflow run started, workflow run completed, step completed.
- Webhook json includes all data from the run so you can update other systems with any data you collect
- Webhooks can be secured with a custom key to ensure the hook is valid when received in your system
An open API for full control
Manifestly has a RESTful open API for programmers who want to develop your own custom checklist integrations with our service. The API is free to use while on the trial plan and is included in every paying account.
- API onboarding help provided for free to paying Manifestly subscribers
- Create and manage API keys to manage access to your Manfiestly account
- Using the API to create and assign checklists in Manifestly and then webhooks to update external systems from events in Manifestly, you can create fully integrated systems
National Operations | Systems Lead
"As a Systems Lead tasked with automating and optimizing processes, I have to say that Manifestly's webhook and testing function was the simplest I've ever used. Major kudos!”
More than just checklist software
Realtime Live Support
Free onboarding support so you can quickly start using Manifestly like a pro. Let's talk.
Protect your firm’s data with industry-leading data privacy and security.
FAQ: Using webhooks and the Manifestly API
Currently, we have three events tied to our webhooks
- Checklist step completed
- Run started
- Run completed
You create and manage API keys within your Manifestly account.
You can secure outgoing webhooks by using an API key you create and manage in your account.
Yes! You can fully customize the json sent as well as make this json dynamic by using tokens to insert data from the workflow run.