Create full featured Workflows and Recurring Processes
- Conditional logic
- Role based assignments
- Data collection options
- Step details with videos, links, images
- Dynamic due dates
Assign workflows and tasks in a channel or the app home tab
- Assign checklists to a person or people
- Assign specific steps to roles or people
- People and channels get notified of new assignments
Complete tasks and track progress in channels or from the home tab
- Work on checklists collaboratively in a channel
- See assignments and work on checklists on the app home tab dashboard
- Fully customizable notifications to keep tabs of assignments, late checklists, and more
Manage permissions with departments and roles
- Create departments to separate work and permissions
- Use roles to switch assignments when people change jobs
- Permissions levels to limit admin rights to edit workflows, add users, and more
How to set up the Manifestly for Slack integration
- Click the Add to Slack button on this page
- Confirm adding the ManifestlyBot to your Slack account
- Follow the Manifestly + Slack Startup Guide to create a new workflow and then use it in Slack
Learn more and get support
- Bookmark the Manifestly + Slack help center
- Watch detailed videos in our Slack Integration video center
Frequently Asked Questions
Am I charged for every person in my Slack account?
You only pay for Full Users you add to Manifestly. Full users are people you add to Manifestly and give the Admin or User level permissions. Full users do not include Limited users.
What is a Limited User?
Limited Users have the ability to work on checklists, but are not able to kick off new checklist runs themselves or assign work. They can only work on checklists and tasks that have been assigned to them. Read more.
Can I work on Manifestly Checklists in a private channel?
Yes. You'll need to add the bot to the channel and then you can create, assign, and work on checklists in that private channel.
Can I assign a checklist to a channel?
While you can't assign a checklist to a channel, you can associate a workflow with a channel. New checklists with that channel will send a notification into that channel where anyone can work on the checklist.